Accident Investigation IOSH
An IOSH approved introduction to accident investigation ideal for anyone conducting investigations into minor personal injury or accidents in the workplace. You will gain an understanding of the accident investigation process and how to uncover root causes.
Topics you will cover include:
- Understand the moral, legal and financial reasons for reporting and investigating accidents in the workplace
- Know the law with regard to managing safely, RIDDOR, employers and employees duties and responsibilities
- Recognise best practice in the accident investigation process
- Understand how to collate material evidence from a variety of relevant sources
- Analyse evidence to uncover root cause