L3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety will provide you with essential occupational health and safety knowledge and skills, from conducting risk assessments to introducing procedures and promoting a culture of health and safety in the workplace. It is particularly pertinent for those of you who are responsible for, or looking to start a career in health and safety in an organisation in any industry.
The qualification is achieved by undergoing training and completing a portfolio of work in your workplace.
Typical mandatory and optional units you will cover include:
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- Develop procedures to safely control work operations