Working Safely IOSH
The IOSH Working Safely course is suitable for any worker in any industry. Nationally recognised and respected, the course is aimed at all levels of staff within most organisations and it meets the government's guidelines for introductory health and safety training. RHG will deliver in-house or you can take our e-learning course. See our e-learning page). The course aims to ensure that delegates appreciate the importance of risk management and know how to make a difference to the health, safety and wellbeing of themselves and others by changing their behaviour.
Topics you will cover include:
- Introduction to general health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding and defining hazards and risk
- Identifying risk within your organisation
- Improving safety behaviour and safety performance
- Protecting the environment