ILM Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring
The Certificate and Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring are ideal qualifications if you are a manager with significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of your day-to-day role. They are also designed to develop your confidence and credibility if you are planning to move into a development role or start a career as a freelance coach and mentor.
The benefits of this qualification:
- Get a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor
- Deepen your understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact an organisation
- Be able to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor
- Provide evidence of your own development as a coach and mentor through the qualification
- Plan your further development
- Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring in your organisation.
Units you will cover
- Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring
- Undertaking Management Coaching or Mentoring in the Workplace
- Undertaking an Extended Period of Management Coaching or Mentoring in the Workplace (Diploma only)
- Reviewing Own Ability as a Management Coach or Mentor
Certificate4 days*£1195Diploma4 days*£2195
*Plus self reflection and coaching practice
Delegates will be assessed by the completion of a written work based assignments, recording their coaching practice and completing a reflective review, and coaching and mentoring action plan.
There are no pre-requisites for this course, however it is expected that you have completed a level 3 qualification in coaching and mentoring or that you use coaching and mentoring skills in your workplace activities