ILM Level 7 in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
The level 7 Certificate and Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring are ideal if you are a senior manager or HR/OD professional and want to develop your expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring, or to establish coaching at an organisational level. These qualifications are also ideal if you are a professional coach and mentor and are seeking to enhance and accredit your experience with an internationally recognised qualification.
The benefits of this qualification:
- Know how to review and build the context, strategy, culture and processes for coaching and mentoring at a senior and strategic level
- Understand and analyse different coaching and mentoring models and their impact
- Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring in an organisation
- Critically review your own communication skills, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and values, to assess your competence as a coach or mentor
- Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring contact with clients at a senior and strategic level.
Units you will cover
- Understanding the context of coaching and mentoring in a strategic business environment
- Undertaking coaching or mentoring at a senior and strategic level
- Undertaking an extended period of supervised coaching or mentoring at a senior or strategic level (Diploma only)
- Reflecting on your own ability to perform effectively as a coach or mentor practising at a senior level
Certificate4 days*£2395Diploma4 days*£2795
*Plus self reflection and coaching practice
Delegates will be assessed by the completion of a thesis on coaching and mentoring practice, recording their coaching practice and completing a reflective review, and coaching and mentoring action plan.
It is expected that you would have completed at least a level 5 qualification and that you have significant experience of using coaching and mentoring skills in your workplace