ILM Level 7 in Leadership and Management
The ILM Level 7 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management are designed for senior managers and leaders seeking to develop themselves as leaders and managers, who recognise they must satisfy various stakeholders and who want to invest in their own personal brand.
The Diploma provides one third of the credit value towards a Masters qualification. Please check entry requirements directly with the university.
The benefits of this qualification:
- Know how to use an enquiry led evidence based approach to develop your leadership and management capability
- Develop and enhance your personal brand
- Develop, implement and evaluate high-level, strategic, business cases
- Embed your leadership and management development in real work.
Typical units you will cover:
- Developing leadership and management capability through enquiry
- Developing a high-level business case
- Developing and maintaining a high-performance culture and optimising resources
This qualification requires significant self-discovery and self enquiry
Award3 days*£1495Certificate3 days*£2395Diploma3 days*£2995
*and distance learning
Delegates will be required to complete a thesis style report supplemented with professional discussions
Delegates would be expected to have completed a level 5 qualification or have gained significant leadership and management experience on their CV