Mindfulness for Managing Stress
Mindfulness is the psychological process of bringing one's focus and attention to the present moment, this can be developed through the practice of meditation and other training. Health professionals and business gurus recognise the benefits of mindfulness and this is one of the key reasons Mindfulness is becoming ever more popular. These one or two day courses give an introduction to mindfulness and takes a practical approach to its use in the workplace to help with day to day pressure and stress.
Typical topics you will cover include:
- Mindfulness techniques to reduce the impact of stress, anxiety and depression
- Methods to boost your attention, concentration and general well being
- Breathing, relaxation and coping mechanisms to support day-to-day challenges and busy lifestyles
- Mind, body and self-meditation techniques to help you manage your thoughts and feelings
- Self-realisation to strengthen resilience