L3 Award Education and training
The level 3 Award is an introduction to teaching and training. You will gain an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a teacher/trainer and will be able to plan and deliver sessions, using appropriate resources and teaching methods. This qualification is ideal if you want to work as a teacher/support worker in the further education and skills sector.
The benefits of this qualification:
- Progress into teaching/training/support roles in the lifelong learning sector within a wide range of organisations
- Gain a fundamental understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a teacher/trainer in relation to legislation, equality, diversity, inclusivity and meeting the needs of learners.
- Know how to sequence learning, plan and deliver sessions and use appropriate resources and teaching methods
Typical units you will cover include:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and train
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Facilitate learning and development in groups